✩ ✩ ✩ Giveaway Has Now Ended Thanks To All Who Entered ✩ ✩ ✩
It’s time for my first ever giveaway! After 3 months of blogging I have been so pleased with how well my posts have been received and appreciated that I wanted to run this competition for my UK based followers.
I have been getting rather excited while gathering all these items together. I have won several competitions myself already this year, and I know what a great feeling it is to win something. Except this giveaway isn’t just something, it’s a great number of something’s most of which I have tried and/or reviewed myself!
So what can you win? There are the latest beauty items, some of my favourites from 2016 so far, even something edible that I’ve reviewed on my blog! I have also had some donations from a few very generous companies to put in this giveaway as well!
I will now list all of the items that one lucky follower will win below.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Medley Bar – Raspberry, Dark Chocolate and Hazelnut Flavour
This delicious medley bar contains dairy milk chocolate with dark chocolate chips, caramelised hazelnuts and freeze-dried raspberry pieces. It is super delicious, I recently reviewed this bar on my blog if you fancy reading all about it (with pictures).
Rimmel London – Mono Eye Shadow – Glam’Eyes in shade Posh Peacock
Bright blue eye shadow has been on trend this SS16 and I thought it would be awesome to give this colour a go if you hadn’t already tried it. This little mono shadow is a great handbag and makeup bag size too.
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in the shade of Dragon Fruit pink
I hadn’t tried this new gel nail paint from Barry M so when I did manage to buy some for myself, I was so impressed with it that I wanted to give one away. I purchased this awesome bright pink colour as I thought it would look great in a contrast with the blue eye shadow I think.
Yankee Candle – Scent of Lavender – 8 hours of burn
Lavender is my favourite scent for calming down and relaxing after a long working week. This little candle will burn for around 8 hours and the smell is so strong that you can smell it even without burning it. I hope whoever wins the giveaway will enjoy this, whether it is burned in the bathroom to relax or burned in the living area to remove any smells of food. This is one of my personal favourites that I have included as a little relaxing pick-me-up for the winner.
Spectrum Brushes kindly donated from Spectrum Collections
If you haven’t owned a spectrum brush before you will hopefully be pleased with these two beauties! I have reviewed my personal collection on the blog already, if you fancy a read before hopefully winning these great products!
You can find Spectrum Brushes and all of their amazing products on their website http://www.spectrumcollections.com/
1. A14 –Wing It – This brush is designed for applying gel, wax or powder to full eyebrows. The firm bristles allow for you to make precision application. Or it can be used for defining the lash line when putting on gel eye liner because the brushes pointed edge can help achieve a fabulous flick with a steady hand.
2. A08 – Happy Medium – This brush is great for all round use for applying all kinds of makeup to the eye area. Be it cream, powder and pigment eye shadow, they all work wonderfully well with this soft medium sized brush. Products can be applied with ease to build up the look on the whole eye lid. You can gradually build with one shade or use several to create a smooth and blended look.
Beautiful Flamingo Brooch donated from Lylia Rose
This stunning piece has been donated by the lovely UK company Lylia Rose. They specialise in beautiful gifts in their online boutique. You can find them on Twitter @LyliaRose or http://www.lyliarose.com/
Not only will you win this stunning brooch in a lovely white organza bag, but you will also receive a discount code for the Lylia Rose website, 15% off your own order!
This fantastic prize bundle totals over £30! And it could all be yours; all you need to do is follow the steps below in order to gain entry. Good luck!
Severn Wishes Giveaway
1. Please ensure you are following on Twitter so that the winner can be contacted with ease on the closing date. Follow https://twitter.com/Sabrina7UK
2. Subscribing to the blog will keep you up to date with all the Severn Wishes news and posts, including future giveaways. You can do this on the homepage.
3. Use the link below to gain your entries to the competition.
✩ ✩ ✩ Enter This Giveaway Here ✩ ✩ ✩
The winner will be drawn at random by or on June 20th and will be contacted on social media. My main media outlet is Twitter so make sure you’re following on there so I can tag you if you win!
Thank you for entering, good luck!
★ Sabrina ★
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is running from May 28th until June 19th 2016.
- This giveaway is only open to entrants from the UK.
- Severn Wishes reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, and all entries subject to verification.