I am fortunate to be an Argos Tester, this means that I often get items sent to me for the purpose of a review. For November I was offered technology related items. I was excited at the prospect of testing something that would be so useful to me with my writing.
#ArgosTester #ArgosTesters #ArgosTestersCommunity
I have written this about a product that I have been supplied for free, in order to test and then review it. This is my experience with said product and my honest review about the product listed below. I have already submitted my product review to the Argos Website when this post has been published.
My Argos Tester Review
The functions on this iron are useful & time saving. It heated up really quickly & the colour changing variations aid your choice in setting. The ability to steam iron or dry iron is useful, as well as a handy self-cleaning feature. When using the iron I found it comfortable to hold despite it being fairly heavy, & it was sturdy when stood on its heel. The colour settings help take the guess work out of how hot it needs to be.
Product Details: A 30 Second Heat Up Time, Metal Plate Iron with Ceramic Coating. 3100 Watts of Power and a longer than usual Power Cord.
Product Name: Russel Hobbs 25400 Colour Control Steam Iron
Product Price: £54.99
Product Link: Argos Website Russel Hobbs Irons
Product Information from Argos:
- Steam output: 50g/min.
- Shot of steam: 180g/min.
- Non-stick ceramic soleplate with button groove.
- Capacity of water tank: 380ml.
- Water spray button.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
My Honest Opinion on the Product
I have been very impressed by this Steam Iron. Having not used one or owned one before I wasn’t sure how much it would differ from a regular iron. And wow have irons come on leaps and bounds since I last had a new one! With an Auto Shut-Off function, multiple light variations to aid use and the choice of steam or dry ironing, this appliance literally has it all. It is quite heavy but then it needs to be.
If you are interested in this product or similar irons then please check out the link above to go to the Argos website.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope you have found it useful.
✩ Sabrina ✩